UNC vs. Clemson: How to Watch, Channel, Stream
Yeah, yeah, Saturday is here. We’ve all seen it, we all know it, let’s move on.
I think so, the season is not over just after a defeat against the Durham team. The Tar Heels better not think that, as they have eight games left in this ACC season and up to three chances for Q1 wins on the road. One of those opportunities could be tonight as the Clemson Tigers enter the day ranked 79 in the NETclose enough for a win to start in Q2 but could turn into Q1 by the end of the season.
More than that, the Tar Heels just need something to shake off the stench of Saturday’s dominance. They’re also coming off a win in their last road game, arguably their best road win of the season at Louisville, and after tonight the Tar Heels are considering a three-day break before facing FSU on Saturday. .
Carolina is also close to getting a double bye in the ACC tournament. They enter tonight tied for fourth, but would lose in the tiebreaker thanks to the fact that they lost to Miami. They have the tiebreaker over Virginia, then the next team in 7th is Florida State, two games behind. With the bench thinness for the Tar Heels, sneaking into that fourth spot could be huge to try and make one last run at Brooklyn.
Also note the odd start time. It was originally going to be a 9 p.m. start time, but instead the ACC announced a few weeks ago that it was going to be played at 6 p.m. instead. That means the pre-game will start for most of you when you get home in your car, and the kids can even stay up and watch the whole game. Maybe have dinner instead of cooking, though.
Here’s how you can catch the action tonight:
- Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Site: Littlejohn Coliseum, Clemson, South Carolina
- TV: ACC Network, Mike Couzens, Debbie Antonelli on the call with Brooke Weisbrod as well.
- Radio: Tar Heel Sports Network (list of affiliates) with Jones Angell on play-by-play, and Eric Montross as analyst. THSN is available online via GoHeels.com and The university network for free, and TuneIn app with a subscription. On Sirius XM, the THSN broadcast will air on channel 386 or online 976
- Diffusion: The ESPN broadcast is available on WatchESPN.
- Line: Clemson-1